AdaptX is your breath of fresh air in the Belgian consultancy landscape. Next to exploring together what fits you best and helping you grow towards future ambitions, you will become a full member of a community of like-minded consultants. Our model allows you to shape the company together with us in line with our core values. To us, these values are not used as buzzwords. We live them. And we walk our talk.
What will you do?
As a functional analyst, you play a key role in designing solutions for our clients. You start from the business requirements and in order to prototype the application, you translate and document them to deliverables such as functional/non-functional requirements, use cases, wireframes, domain models, user stories. Other activities you will perform include data analysis, modelling, documenting cross-systems interaction and writing user manuals.
For this you work closely with your team: developers, testers, user interface designers and architects. You are also capable discussing your work with business stakeholders. Guarding project scope and budget is always on your mind, and you can challenge when needed.
For this role, we require the following:
• Minimum a bachelor’s degree
• +2 years experience as analyst
• A technical background is a strong asset
• Very strong conceptual and critical thinking, with a knack for problem solving
• Excellent facilitation and documentation capabilities, with a strong eye for detail
• UML and BPMN have no secrets for you, and you are proficient in one or more modelling tools (Enterprise Architect, Visio, …)
• At least basic SQL knowledge
• Experience with working in agile environments (Devops, Scrum, SAFe,..)
• Basic knowledge of project management practices (guarding scope, …) and tools (working Jira, AzureDevops, …)
• Permanent residence in Belgium or the Netherlands
But most of all, we are looking for like-minded consultants to join our community:
• You work hands-on and result driven
• Fluent in English and native in Dutch or French, with business proficiency in the other
• Multi-disciplinarity is at our core. We are strong believers of consultants being able to adapt themselves quicky and are able to work cross-functional when needed. Of course, we’ll support and coach you during every step.
• Entrepreneurial mindset:
> You’re able to spot opportunities at clients and recruit from your network
> We empower consultants to be involved in the company’s internal working, such as pre-sales activities, recruitment, coaching colleagues, acting as SPOC for a client or organizing training. And time will be foreseen for this.
• Being or willing to become the go-to person for specific sectors and/or domains
• You’re a strong and empathic communicator
• Act as a natural connector: you are able to bring stakeholders together and play a facilitating role by creating synergies between them
• Focus on people centered change: you support and manage our clients in their digital transformation. Next to the project delivery, we take away concerns and fears from stakeholders, creating buy-in through all layers of the organization
• Keeping a cool head in demanding environments is something that comes naturally to you
• Knowledge sharing and coaching are key. You are willing to help others and are open to accept help and guidance
• You inspire trust, show respect to other people and act at all time guided by a strong ethical code
What we offer you at AdaptX?
• An open, warm and respectful company, where you will be part of something new and different
• Supporting you in every phase of your life through creating:
> A hybrid and flexible work environment with plenty of options to work at the client, from your home office or together with AdaptX colleagues at one of our office hubs (Kontich, Ghent, Genk, Bruges)
> Safeguarding a healthy balance between client related activities and internal activities
> With respect for your individual private situation, whether it is related to illness, pregnancy or parttime work regimes
• A motivating environment: AdaptX offers plenty of exciting challenges and creates a platform with room for initiative and creative ideas.
• Being part of a larger ecosystem, we serve a wide variety of customers, both mid sized as large organizations, with a geographical spread across Belgium.
• Supporting you in your growth: we help you realize your ambitions through extensive coaching and training
• 32 days of annual leave: because it’s not all about working
• And of course, a comprehensive rewards package, including a premium company e-car/fuel card, net allowance, mobility plan, meal vouchers, eco vouchers, DKV hospitalization plan, group insurance
Interested in joining our community? Or questions? We are always open for a chat.